November 28, 2005

Monday Morning Love List, #16

Tags: , ,


Love - That I've almost completed a long letter to one of my closest friends, and hope to mail it off tomorrow.

Love - That tonight I am going to do something I've never done before.

Love - That Vancouver is finally taking itself less seriously and having a little more fun - a Vancouver Sun article estimates 100,000 people turned out to watch the pre-game Grey Cup this weekend, and from the sounds of the cheering and celebrating I heard, they're probably right.

Love - The Harry Potter/Narnia article at BS News Organization. A BIG thank you to Wendy for sharing that.

Love - That we did the mundane little task of going through our recipe collection this weekend, and now I have a whole bunch of 'new' recipes to try out.

Love - The possibilities a fresh week provides.

Love - All the amazing people who've visited and left comments this past week.

So... what's on your list today?

2 comments:

YellowRose said...

My list is very short today,

To stay warm.
To surf blogs.
To fell better...I believe I have caught a bug.

Have a wonderful day. Here via Michele's.

Ciera said...

I love....sleeping in. Not having to run school bus and getting to read all day. Of finally having a story coming out from my fingertips! looking forward to the same thing tomorrow before going back to the normal grind on Wednesday.