1. Purple is the colour of the bedding, hence the nickname Purple People Sleeper. This will change to white come spring. We're a seasonal bunch.
2. Pink is the colour that caught my fancy for todays' background.
3. Cherry Red is on my love list, and it seems to be the colour of many of our little kitchen gadgets. I read somewhere that it'll be one of the 'in' colours for spring.
4. Gray is the colour of both the sky and surf these days, and its making me a little blue.
5. British Racing Green is my chosen colour for the little two-seater MG I'd like to get someday.
6. But Silver would be preferable if I had the cash for an old Jaguar E-type.
7. Vanilla, Hazelnut, Chocolate and Espresso are some of my favorite flavours. They also describe the shades and hues I'd like to do my living room in.
8. The sweater I just took apart and am planning to neglect for a while is a boucle yarn of Navy, Green and Raspberry. It looks a lot prettier than it sounds. I'll probably pick it up again in a few months.
9. White is the colour of my grandmother's soft and silky hair. I have watched it change throughout the years, and think fondly of it's soft sweet scent. Mine is almost black, but I know it too will change eventually. I'm not as concerned about this process as I thought I'd be.
10. I have no idea what colour my skin is. Is it beige? Is it pink? Depends on the time of year, the social situation. I'm the type who goes red when I blush, that's all I know..
11. Black is the colour of almost all my clothes. Red is the colour of the clothesbrush I use to remove all the cat fur. The cat fur is the usual cat fur colours.
12. The photographs I remember most when growing up were sepia or black and white. Perhaps that's why I'm so drawn to that finish now.
13. Orange is the wrapper I removed from my new moleskine. Black is the colour of it's oilskin cover, inside, I'll write in every colour of the rainbow.
1. KDubs at Reflections of a Not So Ordinary Mom
2. D at Straddling The Line
3. Uisce at Whiskey Talking
4. Tommi at Just Another Boring Blonde
5. Megan at The Colour Purple
6. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants