February 21, 2006

This Just Goes to Show...

Tags: ! ical in .

A friend sent me a link to this test last week, so I took it this morning to see if it had anything great and wonderful to reveal. My results? My brain is blue! Lack of oxygen perhaps? No, just lack of tea...

At work or in school: I like to be with people, sharing with them, inspiring them, and helping them. I work and learn best when I can take into consideration people and the human element. I flourish in an atmosphere of cooperation.

With friends: I always look for perfect love. I am very romantic, and I enjoy doing thoughtful things for others. I am affectionate, supportive and a good listener.

With family: I like to be happy and loving. I am very sensitive to rejection from my family and to family conflicts. I really like to be well thought of and need frequent reassurance. I love intimate talks and warm feelings.

But when I took this test last week, it was pretty clear that I had a green brain...

At work or in school: I work best by myself. I like to focus on my ideas until my desire for understanding is satisfied. I am easily bored if the subject holds no interest to me. Sometimes, it is hard for me to set priorities because so many things are of interest.

With friends: I may seem reserved. Although my thoughts and feelings run deep, I am uneasy with frequent displays of emotion. I enjoy people who are interesting and of high integrity.

With family: I am probably seen as a loner because I like a lot of private time to think. Sometimes, I find family activities boring and have difficulty following family rules that don't make sense to me. I show love by spending time with my family and sharing ideas and interests.

So what does that actually say? I'm a changeable critter. And everyone who knows me knew that already.

So what colour is your brain this morning?

1 comment:

the Intuitive Woman said...

Hello! It appears that today, my brain is feeling green. Although, the description doesn't really fit me to a T. I'll have to check it out again and see if my brain changes like your did :)

Here via Michele's today! All the best...