December 09, 2006

Guilty or Innocent?

It's been eons since I did a meme, and this one from Bookwormom caught my attention when I visited her a while back.

1. Dated outside your race?
Not a big fan of that word but yes, guilty. Not only did I date a caucasian, I married one.

2. Singing in the shower?
Guilty. What - you don't like my repertoire?

3. Spit in someone's drink?
Innocent, and totally grossed out at the idea. Who came up with that?

4. Played with Barbies?
Guilty, I think. To be honest I was always more into lego and hot wheels.

5. Made someone cry?
Guilty. I can be pretty poisonous when I get past a certain stage of anger.

6. Opened your Christmas presents early?
Innocent.

7. Lied to a friend?
Guilty. I've learned never to tell a friend what a rotten jerk her current beau is, even if she asks me.

8. Watched and cried while watching a soap opera?
Innocent. Never got into soaps.

9. Played a computer game for more than 5 hours?
Heh. Guilty. I refuse to name names.

10. Ran through the sprinklers naked?
Innocent, but wouldn't that be fun?

11. Ate food that fell on the floor?
Guilty - 5 second rule always applies to chocolate. More often than not the ravenous Mulder sweeps in and pounces. His favourite? Chicken.

12. Went outside naked? As an adult?
Innocent. I think. Does forgetting to close blinds count?

13. Been on stage?
Guilty

14. Been on stage naked or close to it?
Innocent, unless an overly gauzy harem outfit counts.

15. Been in a parade?
Guilty, and with a whole bunch of belly dancers.

16. Been in a school play?
Guilty - and multiple times.

17. Drank beer?
Guilty. Prefer a nice round port to beer though.

18. Gotten detention?
Guilty- once for smoking once for...can't remember the other one. It was in 7th grade though.

19. Been on a plane?
Guilty. LOVE to fly.

20. Been on a cruise?
Innocent.

21. Broken into a house?
Guilty. My own. Also, the music cabinets at school when my teacher lost his keys and needed access right this minute!

22. Gotten a tattoo?
Innocent, but considering it. I've got a few drawing kicking around...

23. Gotten piercings?
Guilty, I've got a few.

24. Gotten into a fist fight?
Does 1st, 3rd and 4th grade count?

25. Gotten into a shouting match?
Good grief yes! Guilty.

26. Swallowed sea/pool water?
Guilty. It's unavoidable.

27. Spun yourself in circles to get dizzy on purpose?
Guilty (and done it on a swing too).

28. Laughed so hard it hurt?
Guilty.

29. Tripped on your own feet?
Guilty.

30. Cried yourself to sleep?
Guilty

31. Cried in public?
Guilty. Not my finest hour.

32. Thrown up in public?
Innocent. See number 33.

33. Lied to your parents?
Innocent. Absolutely innocent. I've NEVER done anything my parents would disapprove of. Really.

34. Skipped class?
Guilty.

35. Cried so hard you threw up?
Innocent. And... EW!

No comments: