December 11, 2006

Monday Morning Love List #45

Love - That our quiet little home is inching towards a more festive feel. True, so far there's only a naked tree and some lights round the window, but the promise of more decorations to come is what's putting a smile on my face.

Love - That some of the dogs in my building are also into the festivities. I've seen bandanas, hats, coats and, my personal favourite - a flashing collar with red and green led lights.

Love - That a friend recently directed me to a website chockful of crock pot recipes. I've got a short list of recipes to try - now on with the cooking!

Love - That no more school has translated directly into some much needed lap-time for the kitties. Her Highness has been most vocal about her lack of snuggle time...

Not So Much - I've had to frog a part of my sweetie's brioche stitch sweater, twice this past week. Argh.

Love - The possibilities a fresh week provides.

So... what's on your list today?

No comments: