December 28, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #24, Phrasing

* Header Graphic by Mandy

13 Phrases I Wish I'd Used More In 2006
  1. Yes.
  2. Thank you.
  3. Please.
  4. That was kind/thoughtful/sweet.
  5. I missed you.
  6. I like you.
  7. I respect you.
  8. I love you.
  9. No.
  10. No, that doesn't fit into my plans right now.
  11. No, I don't see me changing my mind about that.
  12. I need to consider that for a while before giving you an answer.
  13. That's not something I discuss with strangers.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

3 comments:

alisonwonderland said...

well done. kind, as well as to the point (therefore kind to yourself). i'll try to use more of those phrases in 2007.

Anonymous said...

I love this list. I've been working on using some of these more, and will add others.

Thank you.

Magpie said...

Nice list, good to resolve to do in 2007!