February 10, 2005

Meh.

I'm down to one syllable words today - or at least when it comes to talking to people. Writing's a whole other thing. There's a lot going on in my brain right now, and the last thing I want to do is talk it out with anyone.

I'm not at all interested in polling people to find out what my opinion should be.

Could it be I'm so unimpressed with other people that I don't care to even try to get their approval so I can feel worthy and respected?

Could it be that they've demonstrated themselves to be self-centered individuals who don't walk their talk?

Could it be that I (a.k.a 'She-who-stays-loyal-even-when-it's-no-longer-warranted') has finally hit a wall?

Yup. It could. And it is. Thus, the snarkasm (over) flows.

Sigh. Want to go fling paint at canvas now.

No comments: