March 13, 2006

Monday Morning Love List, #28

Tags: ,

Love - That it's NOT completely disgusting outside.

Love - That I've been able to tick things off my to do list this week. And it's occured to me as I write this that just as I have a To Do list, I need a Ta Da! list too...

Love -That today marks the 77th anniversary of the day construction started on the Marine building. Once again I have to give props to the wonderful Chuck Davis for that bit of local history. His blurb in today's Vancouver Sun is short (only a couple of paragraphs) but well worth the read...

Love - That I got out into the sunshine with Z on Sunday and went to check out CANstruction at the Vancouver Trade and Convention Centre. Too cool! (Photos later this week, I promise!)

Love - That I got to spend time with the in-laws, the meowfia and my partner-in-crime this weekend, and that the week ahead is chock-full of friends, family, dance and time for myself.

Love - The possibilities a fresh week provides.

Love - All the amazing people who've visited and left comments this past week.

So... what's on your list today?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes, please do post photos of that can construction... I was thinking of checking that out too!