April 10, 2006

Monday Morning Love List, #32

Tags: , ,

Love - That I managed to clear out a slew of miscellaneous papers over the weekend. I'll be so happy when the whole collection is gone through and done with!

Love - Do you all remember the fiasco of the Stonehenge model in "This Is Spinal Tap"? Too bad Nigel, David & Derek hadn't heard of Mark Cline, the artist behind Foamhenge. The whole idea might've worked a little better....

Incidently, according to this website, Nigel's famous "Goes To 11" comment has made it into the Oxford English Dictionary. Article here.

Love - The giggles I went into when, being the snoop that I am, I checked technorati to see who was linking to me this week, and found "Villagers With Pitchforks".

The moment I saw the tagline (The flaming torches were delayed in transit, sorry.) I knew I was in the company of like-minded people.

Take a moment and check out their offerings on everything from monster rabbits, computerized piano torture, and flying cows. And of course, leave 'em a comment so they'll continue their fine work.

Love - That I'm almost finished reading Girl Sleuth. Howled when I read CleoLinda's breakdown of the standard Nancy Drew plotline.

Not So Much - Am trying hard to fight the urge to stock up on old Nancy Drews for summer reading. Am I failing miserably? Of course. So the question is, how do I smuggle bring them in without a fracas with the darling boy?

Not So Much - That the darling and I have both been a little on edge lately. I'm blaming it on the stress of going through the detox diet. Only two more days to go!

Love - The possibilities a fresh week provides.

Love - All the amazing people who've visited and left comments this past week.

So... what's on your list today?

3 comments:

netchick said...

Congrats on being so strong with the detox! I have never yet done one, and I can't imagine how stressed and bitchy I'd be if I had. You guys rock...

I just ate a doughnut.


:) Now that your detox is over (tomorrow), you and lunchtruck should make your way over and re-tox! Ha! Red wine is good for you.

Cin said...

Mmmmmmmm... donuts.....

We haven't killed each other... yet. Give me time sweet blonde one, give me time...

El Lunchtruck said...

Donuts?

DONUTS?!?!

DOOOOOOOOOONUUUUUUUUUUTS!!!!!

:(