May 13, 2006

I'm So Ashamed

Celebrity gossip. What a great antidote to the serious issues of the day. Yes, I know it's déclassé, but sometimes (but especially after a particularly exhausting week of heavy conversations & outrage over various issues), you need a little junk food for the brain.

So here, without any further adooooooooo...

Cin's top 5 sites guaranteed to satisfy that catty craving, one claw at a time

1. Go Fug Yourself - I blame a certain male in my life for this one. If it weren't for him, none of this would've snowballed the way it has...

2. Lainey - Give this girl a saucer of milk please! She rawks the one-liner like other I know. Read the archives. Really.

3. Just Jared - I'm all about the equal opportunity, but trust me - JJ didn't make my top 5 list because of some special program - it's completely deserved. As an added bonus, this site is great for previews of magazines I'll never buy....

4. IDontLikeYouInThatWay.com - Heh. With entry titles like "Paris Hilton is Still Stupid", how could you not get a giggle?

5. Cele|Bitchy - Their tag line explains it all: "Don't feel guilty, it's just escapism"

So there you have it folks. Have fun. Don't tell 'em I sent you.

1 comment:

Kara said...

You gotta try "The Superficial-Because you're ugly"

It's hilarious!
Here via michele today.