June 26, 2006

Monday Morning Love list, #38

Tags: ,


Love - The fact that the summer solstice has come and gone, and now the days are going to get shorter. I know this seems counter-intuitive, but when the Yowler's tummy alarm starts go off at 4 in the morning, the idea of the sun rising later in the day starts to look really good. Seriously. No one needs to be serenaded into the land of wakefulness by a tone-deaf kitty with herring breath.

Not So Much - That my familia has been too busy to really see each other of late. They all drive me crazy, but I love them to bits. It's a familiar refrain around here, I know. But life just wouldn't be the same without a high crazy content.

Love - That after this Friday, at least one of my current projects will be coming to an end. I've learned a lot from working on it, and I'm hoping the lessons keep.

Love - There's a long weekend coming up. Yeah!

Not So Much That a portion of it will get taken up with all the stuff i've been ignoring. Sigh. My own fault.

Love - The possibilities a fresh week provides.

Love - All the amazing people who've visited and left comments this past week.

So... what's on your list today?

2 comments:

Tracie Nall said...

That a new week is starting...and so far it is great!!

Here from Michele!

Anonymous said...

Actually, I love that the days will be getting shorter too. I love night - time. :)

Other things that I love: that my mom is coming to visit, that I have a party to go to this weekend (my much - belated wedding reception!), the little fish necklace I found at a local craft show...the surprise this morning of finding that I was site of the day.

Also: that it is finally raining today. It's been too hot. :)

Thanks for visiting me today!