June 26, 2006

Update Your Blog, Redux

Him:
Update yout blog!
Me:
Bwahahahahahahah
OK


Later in the day....

Me:
Done. Are you happy now, your highness?
Him:
Only mildly – you have an audience, damnit. Cater to them.
Me:
oh dear - and here I was under the impression that the blog was mine. I don't think my audience is all that big...
Him:
Then you should cater to me, since I read you every day.
Or every second day.
Or every week.
Whenever you decide to get off your ass and post.

Well. I've been told.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

(tilting head)

Was the crack of a whip I heard?

Can he help me clean off my desk too. Nag emails would do. ;-)

Maribeth said...

I try to post everyday. It's a tough job. Some days I look at Hubby and say, I've got nothing, do something strange!

Cin said...

Oh I'm so glad I'm not the only one!

The whip has been cracked
The expectation voiced
and now the monkey must dance....


But I'm not wearing the fez, dammit. I have my pride.