July 31, 2006

Monday Morning Love List, #40

Love - That the Yowler is once again feeling better, and waking me at stupid hours because his tummy alarm demands it.

Love - That I'm slowly but surely sifting through hundreds of photos and being able to 1/ find that one perfect shot from that session and 2/ feel confident enough to delete the rest.

Love - Our first time at the Vancouver Art Gallery's FUSE night on Friday. We missed the aerial dance performances, but the opportunity to walk through the gallery and enjoy so much beauty with my honey more than made up for it. Icing? Watching the many swing and salsa dancers ripping it up at Robson Square. Gotta try that!

Love - I'm now entering the full throttle part of some of my projects. I'm just happier being busy. Who knew?

Love - That tonight the World Poetry Group presents a celebration of the 102nd Birthday of Chilean Nobel Prize Winner Pablo Neruda at the Vancouver Public Library. I had planned to go but have a ton to do, so am going to content myself by taking poetry breaks today, and re-reading some of my favourites. And if I can make it? That'll be icing.

Love - The possibilities a fresh week provides.

Love - All the amazing people who've visited and left comments this past week.

So... what's on your list today?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a good way to start your Monday! :)

Vancouver sounds like fun...I've really got to get out there one of these days.

Cin said...

Absolutely! The more the merrier!

If you ever do decide to come down, send me an email and I'll be happy to suggest places to go, things to see, restaurants to nosh at...

Anonymous said...

I love that I have friends who will do wonderful unexpected things for me :D

Gypsy said...

What a sweet post! Today I'm loving that it's hump day -- almost the weekend! Thanks for visiting my blog the other day.