July 18, 2006

Monday Tuesday Morning Love List, #39

Love - That taking the time to write this list has an immediate effect on my happiness meter. The process reminds me of all the good things in my world, and since I seem to be über crabby lately, I NEED the reminder.

Love - The goofiness the Duck Project is inspiring in my world. I've yet to spend a chunk of time in front of the computer sorting through the photos and posting them, but hope to do that this week. She's been a great ice breaker (which I hadn't expected) and acts as a little squishy yellow reminder to not take myself too seriously. Am I having fun with this project? You bet!

Love - Free movie passes. Lunchtruck won tix to the preview showing of Clerks II, so that's where I'll be Thursday.

Love - Despite the fact that I've had some issues with the stitch on my sweetie's sweater, the work IS progressing. I may have the sweater done ahead of schedule, which makes me happy. If I haven't mentionedi t yet this week, Addi Turbo needles rawk.

Love - Went to the Minter Gardens Concours Classic on the weekend and got a double whammy of good - time with my honey and in-laws, AND time spent shooting the sights with my beloved digital Canon.

Love - The possibilities a fresh week provides.

Love - All the amazing people who've visited and left comments this past week.

So... what's on your list today?

2 comments:

Nikki said...

LOVE - finding your site! I saw your quote at the top, about paths and traveling, and immediately knew this would be an enjoyable read! :) Also can't wait to check out the book you linked to, "No Place for a Lady."

And thanks for stopping by today!

Anonymous said...

The Duck Project is fun.

Love reading about your list.