September 26, 2006

Tuesday Morning Love List: The Blogger Beta Version


Those of you who read this regularly know I've been a little spotty on the Monday Morning Love List lately - #41 is overdue. This is NOT because I'm not loving things (far from it!) but because I've been a busy chica and haven't had the brain cells available to put it all together. Apologies. They will both eventually be back on a steady basis.

Now on to this week's version which is all about blogger beta. I've been using it for the past 2 weeks.

Love
- That the move was relatively painless.
- That there are many more template options and automated template customization options.
- That the page elements are laughably easy to maneuvre.
- That anyone with a bit of html knowledge can tweak the page elements/widgets even further (I haven't had time, but I will eventually tweak).
- That the preview page does not show you a larger-sized font preview - it shows you what you'll get.
- That saving is almost instantaneous.
- That you can see how many comments you've received on your posts while in the posting tab.

Not so Much
- That I can't post on a non-beta blog, so when dealing with blogger blogs, I get to click on the comment button and hope that they've not restricted access to just blogger people. Yes, Blogger knows about this and is working towards a solution.
- That I did have to spend a bit of time re-ordering and re-entering my links, but that's because I don't use blogroll.

So there you have it.

A non-blogger related love? I used a lovely Canon EF 20 - 35 f/2.8 lens on the weekend and was very pleased with the results. I'll post a few pics later this week.

Love - The possibilities a fresh week provides.

So... what's on your list today?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Update your blog! Yeesh! :P

~Stealth V

PS - Are the Christmas Decorations at The Bay REALLY out already?