September 11, 2006

Monday Morning Love List, #41


Love - We had one day of semi-fall weather this weekend; enough to wash the streets of their summer grime and give the tourists a reason to check out some of the indoor attractions.

Love - That Sunday morning I photographed all of Lunchtruck's design drawings. Now that that's finally done I can start work on formatting everything and prepping it for inclusion into his portfolio. It's going to be gorgeous.

Love - The time I got to spend with my in-laws and family last night. We're a raucous bunch when we get together, and I wouldn't trade that time for anything.

Love - The frisson of excitement I feel as my school start date gets closer and closer.

Love - The yarn I got from 3 Bags Full on the weekend. I'm swatching a few different patterns in order to come up with a cozy scarf for the fall, and totally enjoying the process.

Love - The possibilities a fresh week provides.

So... what's on your list today?

No comments: