December 05, 2006

We Now Resume Regular Programming


I never post photos of myself (although there are some out there) but if I did, there would be a very pleased looking Cin right about ... here.

After a day of cutting, gluing, taping, cementing and generally playing gofer for my sweetie, I'm happy to report that it's all over and done with. When he left earlier this evening to present his final project his portfolio was full of Pure Gorgeousity (yes, I know it's not a real word. So sue me), and I knew the panel he was presenting to would be impressed.

His return was even better, for he rocked his presentation just as he knew he would. He survived the program, and I'm very, very proud of him.

But now that it's over, we get to pick up where we left off 8 weeks ago, and do all the usual boring stuff that, frankly, I like doing with him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you and your hubby! I know this has taken up a LOT of your time!