August 29, 2005

Vancouver Zombie Walk 2005



Tags:
, , .

So, while I was off getting all teary watching folks I adore get married, I missed the Vancouver Zombie Walk. Wanna read about it? Go visit Kirsten over at
Crows to Burnaby for a great first-person account. Heck, go visit her anyways - she's always got something interesting to say.

Yes, I know it sounds ghoulish and gruesome. But you gotta love a city that has this many creative people.


As for the ad - I haven't sold my soul just yet - but I did get a kick out of this google ad - who knew eBay sold zombies?

3 comments:

Suburban Turmoil said...

Hi, Michele sent me! You sound like you have a rich, technicolored life! :)

Suburban Turmoil said...

Hi, Michele sent me! You sound like you have a rich, technicolored life! :)

Tricorum Satisdee said...

wow! zombies? I gotta go there next year, it's not too far and I would LOVE to be a part of that!