December 12, 2005

Monday Morning Love List, #17

Tags: , ,

Love - That I've been able to spend time with new friends and old this month.

Love - The cooperative idea behind Swarm Sketch - thanks LJ for passing this one on!

Love - The amazingly intricate snowflake designs you can create with paper and scissors. Don't have them on hand? Why not try making a virtual snowflake then?

Love - The possibilities a fresh week provides.

Love - All the amazing people who've visited and left comments this past week.

So... what's on your list today?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love: All the parties I've been invted to lately

Love: The excitement of someone new in my life

Love: My office, and the fact that I can close the door and people let me work

Love: All my friends who have made my life so special lately

Not So Much: My IPAQ battery biting it, just as I sell my laptop.. Leaving me completely disconnected at home / and the upcoming trip. *sigh*

Love: The awesome lineup of guest bloggers (including you!!) that will be entertaining my visitors while I'm galavanting Europe!

Anonymous said...

Love - that I can spent half an hour making virtual snowflakes! :)

(it doesn't take much)

Anonymous said...

Love the patch of sunshine.

Love our new place to live.

Love how soon vacation is.

Love that there will be 3 Christmas parties within 3 days.

Love that I ahve internet at home again.