May 23, 2006

Monday Tuesday Morning Love List, #35

Tags: ,

Turns out I've had a busy weekend. Who knew? Certainly not anyone who's been coming here in the hopes that I might be a good blogger and update already.

Love - Lots of restaurant research with Lunchtruck this past week - Sodas, Moderne Burger, Diner and Sunshine Diner. We didn't get to the Templeton, but will probably go there after his project is completed. Yes, I will eventually post a few a shots and opinions.

Love - That I start my evening class at ECIAD later this week. Excited? Yup! Lunchtruck even bought me a new school bag in which to carry all my school supplies.

Love - Saturday was spent at the All British Field Meet at Van Dusen Gardens. There's something to be said for a day spent outside in a beautiful location, surrounded by cars and the people that love them. Have fallen hopelessly in love with a cherry red MGA that I can't possibly afford.

Love - Delving into the photos I took last Wednesday for a friend's upcoming project, and putting together a collection he can use for promo shots and posters.

Not So Much - That it's taken over a week to get over the latest round with a recurring lung infection. Darn thing came on early last week and stopped me in my tracks. I'm beginning to think I need to give the ruddy thing a name, so I'm naming it George and telling it to go away and not come back, we ARE breaking up.

Love - Putting the finishing touches on the first draft of my current editing project. It's starting to come together, and I love it when a plan comes together.


Love - The possibilities a fresh week provides.

Love - All the amazing people who've visited and left comments this past week.

So... what's on your list today?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lovely weekend! We had an awesome one, too! Too bad it wasn't a five day weekend, because that's what we really wanted today.

I've heard a lot about Moderne Burger! We must go and see for ourselves.

I'll update my blog tomorrow with gay photos of M! :) Say hi to Lunchtruck for us... and don't be a stranger! Perhaps you'll have some time for a games night at our place?

Anonymous said...

The Templeton is yummy. I've photographed it on several occasions, lol.

~~the sneak-tastic v~~

jennypenny said...

I love the weather today. It was 100% perfect! Also love your list of course.